ESCM Best Poster Award
The conference will present the Best Poster Award to the three best posters (first, second and third). The Best Poster Award recognises outstanding work by poster presenters at ECCM21.
Posters will be judged in two stages:
- Before the conference: the 5-member Poster Award Committee will review the technical content and select the top ten posters as finalists for the Best Poster Award.
- During the poster session: The committee will review the pre-selected posters and the authors’ performance during the poster presentation, including the ability to answer questions, guide viewers through the poster, and communicate the key elements of the research presented.
The evaluation criteria include :
- Scientific novelty and excellence
- Concise, clear and informative introduction and objective
- Concise methodology
- Logical and clear presentation of results
- Clear, concise and understandable summary and conclusion
- Visual balance between text, figures and tables
- Overall readability and impact (scientific and aesthetic)
- Presentation of the poster by the authors and answering of questions